Customized Strategies That Meet Your Needs
As a client, you will benefit from a collaborative, one-on-one relationship with your Financial Planner, who will work with you to identify and prioritize your financial goals and offer guidance and strategies specific to your individual needs. Additionally, you’ll have access to a vast range of quality investment and protection products. Your Financial Planner will empower you to make informed decisions about your finances, focusing on the six areas of financial planning, all of which have an equal impact on a sound financial plan:
• Financial Position — A review of your financial position with a better understanding of where you are right now. This will help you determine if you’re making the best choices when it comes to cash reserves and debt management and whether your income, expenses and savings are balanced and appropriate for meeting your goals.
• Risk Management — Your Financial Planner can analyze your situation and help find ways to protect your income, assets and, if you’re a business owner, your business, at every stage of your life and as circumstances change.
• Wealth Accumulation — Your Financial Planner can design a strategy to help you invest your assets in order to meet your financial goals by taking into consideration your personal situation and tolerance for risk.
• Tax Planning — When applied appropriately in conjunction with a financial plan, tax strategies can help reduce the impact of taxes on investment returns and income. Your Financial Planner can provide guidance for ways to decrease, eliminate or defer taxes.
• Retirement Planning — Obviously, the earlier you start saving, the more flexibility and freedom you choose and when, how and where of retirement. If you’re a business owner, your Financial Planner can show you how to take advantage of retirement strategies to help maximize your retirement savings while offering plans that can reward and retain top talent. And even if you’ve already retired, your Financial Planner can help to ensure that your savings continue to work for you.
• Estate Planning — Proper estate planning can help you to pass on more of your wealth to your family and charities than to taxes. It can take into consideration the special concerns of young families with minor children, families who have members with special needs, business owners who need to address succession planning, or grandparents who’d like to help the grandchildren go to college.
We will work with you and your tax and legal advisers to help you select the most appropriate product solutions to suit your specific needs and circumstances.
Planning for Life
Your life’s goals and dreams are your own, but the path to achieving them may need clarity, requiring a distinctive service that offers individual attention and personalized guidance. Tailoring financial strategies to fit your needs requires a depth of resources from financial professionals who are seasoned and experienced. Our Financial Planners have the knowledge, credentials and resources to help you meet your goals by developing and helping you to implement* a financial plan that will serve as a well-organized roadmap. And as your life changes, so will your plan. The relationship you forge with your Financial Planner is for the long term.
Your Unique Vision, Our Comprehensive Approach
Through a collaborative, one-on-one relationship and a concise process, we can help you realize the full potential of your financial future by identifying and prioritizing your short and long-term goals. This is a critical first step in helping you engineer a targeted plan that employs financial strategies customized to meet your needs.
It begins by taking a personal, in-depth look to understand your specific financial goals and help you define a clear plan for how to achieve them. Based on that understanding, your Financial Planner can help you:
• Achieve a balance between your current lifestyle and future expectations
• Minimize tax impact on your portfolio
• Decide how to invest based on your goals and tolerance for risk
• Provide appropriate solutions that help protect you and your family against the unexpected
• Actively plan for and save toward your desired retirement lifestyle in a balanced, disciplined approach
• Custom-design programs to help you achieve your special goals, such as buying a home, retiring early, paying for your child’s education, fulfilling your family legacy and philanthropic giving desires and more.
A Relationship Built on Trust
We aim to provide you with a plan of action to help you reach your goals. You will have the satisfaction that comes from knowing that you have a plan that will help you to achieve your objectives and goals because you are working with someone you can trust. Your Financial Planner can provide you with clear answers to your questions and will work with your attorney, accountant and other professionals to help you bring your plan to fruition.