Understanding the many different changes and options for Healthcare coverage can be daunting. We help you explore options, get professional advice, and choose the coverage that best suit you and your family’s needs.
Our financial professionals are available to discuss options in detail and determine the amount of coverage that’s just right for you and your family. To help meet your unique needs, we offer a wide range of products and services.
- Whole Life Insurance. The benefits of whole life insurance include guaranteed fixed premiums, a guaranteed death benefit and guaranteed cash value growth. This means that with whole life insurance, your premiums never increase as long as they’re paid, and the policy has “living benefits,” which may enable you to access the cash value of the policy for any purpose while you’re alive.1 One thing to keep in mind when taking a distribution from a whole life insurance policy is that accessing the policy’s cash values will reduce the policy’s cash value and death benefit and increase the chance the policy will lapse.
- Universal Life Insurance. Universal life insurance provides lifetime death benefit protection along with flexibility that gives you choices as your needs and finances change. It offers options such as coverage amounts that may be increased or decreased, and premiums that you can vary based on your finances as long as there is enough money in the account to pay for the monthly insurance and administrative charges.
- Survivorship Life Insurance. Survivorship life insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that covers two people on one policy and pays a death benefit after both people on the policy have died. The cost for survivorship life insurance is usually lower than the cost of two individual policies.
- Immediate Fixed Annuity An immediate fixed annuity provides a guaranteed and predictable stream of income during the payout period.
- Deferred Fixed Annuity A deferred fixed annuity earns interest during the contract's accumulation period. The interest rates are set by the issuing company and are guaranteed not to be lower than the minimum guaranteed interest rate shown in the contract. A contract's accumulated assets can be converted into a guaranteed stream of income for the future.